Thursday, March 22, 2012

BMW M1 ROTHMANS MOTUL 1982 TOUR DE CORSE B. DARNICHE

One of those model that even the manufacturer's instruction couldn't get it right.


 One of those model that still looks good even if it badly done


 Rear blind supposed to be black
 
 

Eterna markings on the rear wing inherited from original model is still there


 

Oh well everything is done, I have to be contented nevertheless.


 Darniche couldn't finish the rally for gear box problem.
 

Podium was won by all his masterclass countrymen Ragnotti, Andruet and Beguin.


I reserve all the rights of relevant pix(s) to their rightful owner(s)

2 comments:

  1. Hermoso BMW M1 de rally, aun no tengo ninguna miniatura de este modelo en mi colección. Me debo al menos una.
    Abrazos!

    Beautiful BMW M1 rally, yet have no miniature of this model in my collection. I owe me at least one.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Juanh,
    Yeah, should keep one yourself
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete