Thursday, April 29, 2010

SUBARU IMPREZA WRC WINFIELD THIRY PREVOT 1997 CONDROZ-HUY RALLY


Now that Stephane Prevot navigates for Chris Atkinson in Asia Pacific Rally under Proton fleets, it reminds me of this beauty, at least to me.
This is the car driven to glory by Prevot longtime partner, Bruno Thiry in 1997 Condroz-Huy Rally in Belgium. I was fortunate to be able to convert the common 555 Subaru into such a rare model using Liatti's Monte Carlo and Racing43 decals. How I like to follow Belgium racers who always been backed by cigarette companies.

5 comments:

  1. ah yes!! a very nice representation of the 22b, i like it a lot! congrats Rosslan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice model. Great job. I like "Winfield" paint job, because it was in Williams F1 cars in 1998 and 99. Hope I get one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JDMike, thanks a lot again,, your posts inspire me actually,

    Marcjan, thanks a lot again,,yeah winfield and its color scheme make most racing cars stand out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rosslann, where do you get this models? very nice...

    i own the 03 wrx, but have always wanted to get this...the body style is somewhat for me, still sexy and still blends in with todays style...very nice

    http://brolitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Brolitz, yeah, think one of the best liveried rally car until today

    ReplyDelete