Tuesday, April 13, 2010

RENAULT CLIO MAXI BELGA B. MUNSTER 1995 YPRES RALLY

The elusive Clio that I grab from Ebay. I choose this one for its base color. I don't need to remove the base color and do repainting. It saves me heck of a time. I just use paint thinner to strip the factory decals.


Notice that decal on the chassis are all gone. After finish stripteasing this beauty, I just retrofit the whole assembly. The rear wing has been sprayed, same goes with the wheels.
The fun part begin. I put it back on the plinth that I can't be touching the model too much during decalling. Bit by bit I work on the decals, I normally put the large ones first to set correct positioning
Really enjoy looking at this colorful Belga livery. The end product? I will try to post it later.
Later is now, and here is the end product.

1 comment:

  1. Got the same car,build on the same base model as yours.
    Yours looks as perfect as mine.
    Nice colorsceam(?) nice model,one of my favors in my 200+ collection.Sorry for the poor Englisch

    ReplyDelete